Imagine, you are at the beach with a long line of people waiting for the only tiny changing room there or worse yet, the changing cabin is closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
You think to yourself, I want to go for a swim, not wait in line like a sheep, or I can just use a towel to change under (even though it is quite challenging).
The solution to your dilemma is actually quite simple.
Use the BornToSwim® hooded poncho changing robe.
Our poncho is wide and long enough to accommodate you. It is basically your own personal mobile changing cabin with the benefit of it also being a towel and keeping you warm.
The changing robe is made of fine microfiber fabric which is pleasant on the skin, highly absorbent, and light-weight.
It features 2 large front pockets for your stuff.
The poncho towel comes in two sizes:
- 80 x 100 cm – M
- 90 x 120 cm – L
- Colours and Designs: Blue Swirl, Pink Wave, Ice Cream, Black
- Sides are openable
- Two front large pockets for the Ice Cream and Black models
- An elastic band for hanging or tying up
- Material: 88% Polyester, 12% Polyamide
- Machine washable (30 degrees Celsius)
- Weight: 400 g