Resistance Bands with Paddles (for Swimmers and Triathletes)
Only 7 left in stock
The BornToSwim® Resistance Cords will be there for you when the water is not :). These bands can be used anytime you feel like working out and have no access to your pool while still improving your technique.
They come in three different tension levels: easy (yellow), red (medium), blue (hard).
Pro Tip: Next time you are off to your favorite vacation spot without a large swimming pool to train in, just grab these stretch bands and give them a go for a few minutes a day. Focus on a pull with a high elbow and you will see your strength increase in no time.
- Colors and Tension: yellow (easy), red (medium), blue (hard)
- Hand paddle ends for better grip
- Strong loop to attach to a pole or by your door handle
- Useful mesh carry bag is included
- Paddle dimensions: 13 x 15 cm
- Length of the cord: 130 cm
- The diameter of the cord: yellow (9mm), red (12mm), blue (14mm)
- Material: latex cords, PVC paddles, and thick textile loop
More videos on our Born To Swim YouTube channel
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Born To Swim purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time.